I am a 22 year old postgraduate student, studying MSc Global Human Resources Management course at Newcastle University, alongside working as a HR Administrator. My blogs main focus is based on my personal experience with invisible illnesses and the constant daily battle with my health & development. Along side this, I feature several guest bloggers and their amazing art or written work, or ramble about some other subject areas myself!
I post on Tuesdays, Thursday and/or Saturdays so please keep your eyes peeled for new posts.
If you wish to contact me regarding my blog please leave a comment or email me at the address below. Additionally, please connect with me on my other social network platforms, would love to follow you back!
All written works presented on this blog is the property of Jodie Barber, unless stated otherwise. Also all images are my own personal photos, my own creations though snapshot or canva, unless stated otherwise.
Please follow the UK copyright law to fully understand this disclaimer:
“Creator the rights to control the ways in which their materials may be used. These rights cover; broadcast and public performance, copying, adapting, issuing, renting and lending copies to the public. In many cases, the creator will also have the right to be identified as the author and to object to distortions of their work.”
- I give full consent for my posts to be shared/quoted on any platform, given that I am notified before the use of my work.
- You can notify me by contacting me on the email provided and credit my full name and blog URL when featuring my posts. firstname.lastname@example.org
- My work may not be credited to any other person under any circumstance.
- My work may not be used for in academic plagiarism.
- With regards to any medical/illness posts I am not a qualified medical professional. Therefore my posts cannot be used as a replacement for professional guidance and are not to be used for self-diagnosis.
- The reason behind my posts on illnesses is for self expression and to raise awareness.
- If you are worried about you or someone your care about regarding some of the illnesses mentioned then PLEASE seek professional guidance.
If you are unaware of the rules/guidelines again please email me or look again at the UK copyright law.