Guess who got nominated by the wonderful Katie over at Katie’s World for the Unique Bloggers Award! Thank you so much for the nomination, I truly appreciate it and sorry that I’m only getting around to putting this up now.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
So here are my answers to Katie’s 3 questions for me.
- If you could live anywhere, be it fictional or not, where would it be and why.
Canada most definitely! I was born there but moved to England when I was very young so I don’t actually remember anything but I’ve always dreamed of going back.
- What are 3 things you can not leave the house without? (other than keys)
Aha, I’m not the kind of girl who goes everywhere with a handbag full of things, I tend to just put the essentials in my pocket and for me (other than house & car keys) that would be my phone, ID and Debit card.
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Tough questions, both I would say, maybe more a morning person now because of work and having to get up early but I’m pretty flexible. It also depends on my Chronic illnesses too and how I’m feeling with regards to that.
My 3 questions for you guys:
- If you had to be an animal for a day, mythical or real, what would you be and why?
- Pineapple on pizza – Yes or no?
- If you had to eat one thing (meal or single item of food) for a whole year, what would it be?
Blog you later »