Just want to say a huge thank you to the Invisible Illnesses Awareness Blog for sharing one of my blog posts about my story as an Arthritis sufferer. It really means a lot to me that they have featured my post on their page and I would like to return the favour. So without further ado, here you go:
September is Chronic Pain Awareness Month and hosts Invisible Illness Awareness Week! And we want you to help us raise more awareness this month! Have a rare illness? Or any illness that you have overcome? Whether that be Endometriosis, Fibromyalgia, Primary Immunodeficiency, CFS or the other 100’s of illnesses! We want to hear from you!
– Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Write your story (2000 words max)
– Include a picture [does not have to be of yourself, could be of medication, something/someone who makes you happy but please include a caption for it!]
– Include any of your social media!
– Try to refrain from possible triggers. Your welcome to mention them but not too much detail as this could be a trigger for anyone.
We will email you back, including the link to the post about you! We will be doing posts on here and on our blog!
Blog you later »