Welcome to the third week of my additional Thursday blog: Share – Reblog – Connect. This series will give you the chance to help expand your audience and to get your blog out there. If you are wanting to know more about how this all started then please, click here.
Throughout my time blogging on WordPress I have made an amazing group of friends and connections who have helped me through all of the ups and downs of blogging. Without them, I don’t know if my blog would still exist. So I wanted to give something back.
What better way to do that then to help other bloggers expand their audience and gain more connections?! Plus I get to read other amazing blogs and expand my connections too. It’s a win win.
First things first, rules:
- NO racist posts
- NO pornographic/nude content
- NO bias/misleading/propaganda/campaign posts
- ALL opinions are welcome as long as they follow the above rules.
To take part, all you have to do is:
- Comment your blog link below with your most recent/most popular/favorite post.
- Message me on my email, which can be found here with the same information as above.
From here, I will publish your work on either a Tuesday or a Thursday and link to your page. But wait, there is more! Yes, you can also go over to the fabulous Roberts Pimentel’s page where I got this idea from and share your work there too on her Be My Guest post, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Blog you later »